Red Riding Hood

12:17 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Outfit: coat- H&M | shirt- UO | jeans- HollisterCo

This jacket is brighter than half my closet and all my thoughts (jk). Anywhoo here's me lost in MIT. I still can't over the fact that it's above freezing in Boston (and that my freshmen year is coming to an end). I feel this need to experience Boston as much as possible before I leave. So, this Saturday I went out to explore and ended up just exploring MIT. I don't know if it was because it's freshmen preview weekend or that the students there are just really nice, but my friend and I ended up with a ton of free stuff. But, thanks MIT for being swell ^_^.
This is going to probably be the last post of this semester (go finals yay -.-). With that, check out some pictures I took from this weekend. Yes, the post processing is a little different from what I normally do. Tell me what you think here.

0 comments: