LA♥MA

1:45 AM Unknown 0 Comments









Featured: LACMA
Outfit: top + bralette- UO | shorts- gift | necklace- diy | shoes- Jeffrey Campbell | sunglasses- Michael Kors

If you censor the C in LACMA you get LA and MA. It's like a friendly reminder than I am moving from LA to Boston in a few days. LOL sorry for my lameness. Anyways, this weekend I went to LACMA! My family and I got to see the Van Gogh exhibit. AHHHHH. I mean, it was pretty cool. It's actually really cool just seeing artworks of people that you've learned about in school. It's just adds to your appreciation of art and history. 

But yeah, I've been wearing this outfit a lot (no shame) lately. It's like the perfect lazy, but put-together outfit. I have no patience when it comes to dressing up in hot weather. So, get that bra out the way, and bring on the bralette. And put on a shirt with A+ ventilation. This shirt is probably a little scandy, but I can't tell with fashion now-a-days. It has lace panels on the sides of it. To make it seem less promiscuous, I wore some high-waisted shorts. 

Along with this scandy-ventilation thing, I wore some cut-out boots. I'm absolutely obsessed with them. I think they add that bad-ass vibe that I don't actually have. To add a more quirky element, I wore a Japanese-sandal necklace. Usually in hot weather, I like to accessorize with minimal/dainty jewelry. It makes the outfit look put-together, but it doesn't stick too much when you're sweating (trying to take pictures in yellow noodles).

If you didn't get my drift. It's hot in Topeka Cali right now. It's also almost 2 am. Slowly loosing my noodles. Oodles of Noodles, good night.

0 comments: