Venice Canals

11:47 PM Unknown 0 Comments







    

Featured: Venice Canals
Outfit: top - UO | skirt - Cotton On | shoes - Reef | Sunglasses - Anthropologie

I've always wanted to visit the canals near Venice beach because it's reminiscent of the famous canals in Italy. I can't really afford to hop on an airplane to Italy, so this is the closest I can get for now (besides Las Vegas). I am kind of jealous of the people who live here, and have a boat. Did I ever mention that I wanted to try rowing? Well I do, and these boats just remind me of that goal.

Anyways, I've been really digging skirts this summer. They are ridiculously comfy. Although it may look like you're dressing up, in reality you were just too lazy/hot to wear pants. Perf. Add a mix of prints and you're set and looking put-together. I kept it pretty basic with neutral colors. But, my top has sexy (not too sexy) cutouts which make everything interesting.

To be honest, sitting on the bridge was pretty scary even though there was only 10 inches of water below me. But that's okay, live life on the edge (of the bridge). Don't follow the rules, mix prints and stuff..


0 comments: