Next Stop.

11:24 AM Unknown 0 Comments




8-17-14: Next Stop-Boston, MA

This is actually an extremely accurate representation of packing for college. To be honest, I was actually really stressed trying to pack everything to move to Boston. I always had to ask myself, "Do I need this to survive?" As a self-declared pack rat, it's extremely hard to just pack the essentials. So, I gathered all my stuff I thought I was going to need in my daily life. After compiling so much stuff, and more, I just wanted ship myself to college and that's it. But no, a girl's got to bring clothes, bedding, etc (and fit it into a tiny dorm). 4 luggages and 2 carry-ons later, I finally finished packing.

Now that I'm all move-in, I can say that I probably over-packed. Oh well, being over prepared never hurt anybody. Maybe I'll show you what my dorm looks like. Just maybe.

0 comments: