Status Update.

3:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments




Outfit: top- F21 | bottoms- UO | cardigan- H&M | necklace- Nordstrom | combat boots- Bakers

It's been over a month since my last post. TBH, it's been a really hectic month. College is no joke. I remember quietly wishing to be college as I sat in my Calculus class during high school. For some reason, I had this perception that college would be so much easier and that I'd have so much free time. But, no. Actually, college is easier in a sense that you're taking classes that you are somewhat interested in. So, the material isn't completely irrelevant to you. Being a pharmacy major, I feel as if there is a lot more pressure to do well. Every little mistake will have some effect on my future career. Hence, I've been trying to solidify my studying habits.

So yeah, this past month has been me just eating, sleeping, and studying (and a bit of socializing). But, I really want to keep this blog active, so I am going to try to post every other week..maybe every week (just maybe). 

Right now, it's rainy and gloomy in Boston. So, I had to break the chunky cardigans. I find it too hard to think of something to wear, especially when I have to wake up at 8 am everyday. You can never go wrong with an all black outfit + a cardigan.

Ugh. Time to study. K bye. See you next week? Maybe.

0 comments: