2014 Fall Playlist: CommonFire

9:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments





Featured: Boston Public Garden

Here it is, my Fall playlist. I can't believe that it's already fall. These are the songs that I have been listening to this past month or so. And just like the changing weather, I believe that there might be a changing of playlists sooner than I thought. But, I had to share these favorites. Most of these are songs to keep me up while late-night studying. Since I made this playlist a while ago, some new songs have been added to the playlists: "Leave Me Alone" by KAYTRANADA and "que paso?" by Robby Hunter Band. Also, I had to put "Carousel" by Melanie Martinez to celebrate the premiere of American Horror Story: Freak Show. The song is featured in the trailers; it's incredibly creepy just like the series. Ugh, the show is so good though. A+ acting and costumes. Another episode of AHS comes out this Wednesday. I highly suggest you to start watching it.

Side note: I went to the park to take pictures for this post, and I met some squirrel friends. A few squirrels came up to me asking for food. Agh, they are so freaking cute.





0 comments: