Trick or Treat Yo-Self

11:14 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Outfit: dress-Marshalls

Happy Halloweekend! I've come to the understanding that Halloween isn't really a one-day holiday in college. I guess my celebration started Thursday night. 

TBH, my week started out pretty rough with midterms. And my anxiety kind of lingered on throughout the week just waiting for Monday's midterm grades to come out. Come Thursday, I was pretty much ready to take off my thinking cap and wear a different costume. Actually, I didn't wear a costume, but I did dress up to go to the MFA After Dark. But I mean, this dress kind of makes me feel like some evil witch or something. I try I try. 

The MFA was actually pretty cool (you know what was also cool? free gelato. smooooth- oh my the puns). I was pretty disappointed that I wasn't able to explore the entire museum. But, that place is freaking huge. You need to spent at least a good 12 hours there to get a feel of this place. But, I guess I do have 6 years to explore. 

Anyways, it's getting late. Enjoy your weekend (;


0 comments: