2014 Summer Playlist: Roadtrip

10:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Featured: Spotify app

I know it's only the beginning of the summer, but I am just really excited to share my new summer playlist. This playlist will probably grow throughout the season, but here's what I've been listening to lately. 

Right now, I am trying to archive songs that capture that "care-free" attitude of summer with upbeat songs (that also remind me of adventurous Roadtrips). I was browsing through Spotify recently and I was happy to see that some of favorite bands release some new songs this year. The song, "Best Friend," by Foster the People has been one the songs that are always on repeat. 


Also, shout out to my new favorite android app: Spotify! I'm so happy that they made Shuffle Play free rather than only having the limited 30-day trial of Spotify Premium. Anyways, now I am able to take my playlists in the car and out exercising. I've always been the person that is too lazy to buy music and put it on an iPod, especially since my music tastes change every two weeks. Now, I can just make all the playlists I please and listen to it on my phone. yasss. Good job Spotify.


If you have any music suggestions please tell me!

0 comments: