LA Grand Central Market

10:43 PM Unknown 0 Comments





6-14-14
Featured: Grand Central Market | Eggslut | Gaucho & Eggslut Burger
Used: Canon 7D | 50mm lens

All I blog about is food. That's okay. Food = life. So this post is a bit late. Life has been pretty hectic despite initially not having any plans at the beginning of the summer. 

Earlier, my dad and I visited the Grand Central Market in Downtown LA. Honestly, we drove an hour, ate lunch, and drove back home. That's okay. I've been really wanting to try Eggslut (which I found during a random yelping session). It's probably because eggs are the only thing I know how to cook decently, but I've grown to love eggs. My dad ordered the Gaucho (on the left) and I got the Eggslut burger with avocado. SO GOOD. Definitely worth the 30 minute line. If you're ever in the area, try it. I don't really know how to describe it other than: they know good eggs as well as good meat. Anyways, it was a good farewell meal before I had to leave for orientation. And a healthy reminder of what I'm going to miss when I leave for school.

A little update about my life: so recently I went to my college orientation. It's kind of mind-boggling just knowing that I will be moving across the country in less than 2 months. I am excited and scared at the same time. This should be fun. Also, I got my wisdom teeth extracted the week I came back from orientation. Lucky you, I won't be posting any food for a while. I really want some real food though.

0 comments: