Table Rock Beach

11:02 PM Unknown 0 Comments






06-28-14: Table Rock Beach | Fish & Chips | Moose Tracks Icecream

We came. We ate. We swam almost drowned. Although I'm from Southern California and a short drive away from the beach, I rarely actually go to the beach (which is sad). But today, we visited one my friend's hometown near Laguna Niguel and went to the beach. Something about swimming in an abyss of water just scares the heck out of me. 

Anyways, we started the day off with some really good Mexican food from Los Golandrinas. I'm pretty bummed out that I can't chew to my full abilities (you know eat a whole burrito). So, I opted to get some taquitos. They have some pretty bomb guacamole. 

Swimming. I mean floundering, was fun despite being absolutely terrifying. There was a huge drop in the beach, making it almost impossible to stand in the water without needing to swim. but it was fun none the less. Actually, it was fun seeing my friends get caught in the waves. It's not so fun being caught it one yourself. 

Honestly, I never expected to get so much sand in my bathing suit. I practically carried enough sand for a small playground back home. I know it's the beach and all, but I'v never had so much sand in my bathing suit like that. 

Anyways, we ended the day with some fresh fish and chips. and...icecream! I tried Moose Tracks which is vanilla ice-cream, fudge, and mini peanut butter cups. It was gooooood (;

Yeah I know this is another post featuring food. I lied last time. Sorry not sorry.



0 comments: