Chicken Pasta

4:33 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Ingredients: Chicken | Spinach Basil Pasta | Mushrooms | Tomatoes | Olive oilVarious Spices

So It's officially the summer after graduating high school. Other than waiting for the impending stage of college life, I really don't have any set plans for my summer. My main goal is to learn some life skills like doing laundry, cooking, and basic living.

Today, I attempted to cook lunch (basically a mish-mash of anything I could find in the fridge). Obviously it probably would have been easier (and tastier) if I had used a recipe from a cookbook or something. But, I think it turned out pretty well. I'd probably suggest to my past self not to cook tomatoes and to add some shredded parmesan. Anyways, it was still yummy.

Here's to my adventure of learning how to cook. Stay tuned for the making of a housewife normal functioning being.

0 comments: