Make Music Pasadena 2014

12:48 AM Unknown 0 Comments





06-07-2014: Make Music Pasadena



Coolhaus: Chocolate Chipotle Ice cream | Cinnamon Crunch Cookie


Last minute plans of festival fun. My friend Karen and I decided to check out the music festival to see some of our favorite bands and to listen to new ones. We started at the Luckman Stage on Colorado Blvd. and saw: The Second Howl, Ester Rada, and Finish Ticket. Then we rushed to see Sylvan Esso and Tennis at the Playhouse. And back to Luckman for Saint Motel and Yuna. 

I initially came to watch Saint Motel and Yuna because they have made their place in my numerous Spotify playlists. And let me tell you, they did not disappoint. Saint Motel played some of my favorite songs which made me super happy (: Yuna, she's a goddess and needs no other explanation. But, I also have a newfound love for Ester Rada, Tennis, and  Sylvan Esso. Sylvan Esso is probably my favorite new artist. I love their sound. 


Hopefully this is the first of many summer concerts (: 


These are some picture of my favorite highlights of the day. Check for more photos on my flickr


0 comments: