4th of July: San Francisco

12:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments





Featured: Fireworks at Pier 39 | David's Tea 

This is an unusually late post. I apologize. For the Fourth of July weekend, my family went up north to San Francisco. I wish that we spent longer than 2 days there, but it was fun nonetheless. The pictures are not in chronological order, but I figured that you don't want to see all these food pictures. 

Anyways, Friday was our first full day in the city. We spent the first half of the day shopping in downtown San Francisco. I had to check out David's Tea because one of my favorite youtubers, Estée, mentioned it in one of her videos.  I really like all of their unique flavors like cotton candy, caramel corn, etc. Afterwards we went to Pier 39 to watch the fireworks. We ended up watching the show from the top of the parking lot. Sadly, it was so foggy that we were only able to see half of the fireworks.

The next day, we visited my dad's uncle. It's kind of crazy just knowing that he's lived through so many things. It's nice to know he's kickin' it and doing well.

Anyways, that's a little snippet of a very short but sweet trip to San Francisco. I only wish I could explore the city some more.



0 comments: