One Last California Adventure.

1:09 AM Unknown 0 Comments





7-25-14: Disneyland | California Adventure

I am so blessed to have been able to visit both Disneyland and California Adventure. Although it's one of my favorite places, Disney is ridiculously expensive. Thus, it has become one of those rare treats that I so desperately wish I had the luxury to of going whenever I feel. But I guess that's what makes these moments all the more memorable. 

My family and I started the day in California Adventure. I haven't been there since before they renovated it. It has changed so much. Honestly, I miss the huge California sign in front of it, but it's all good. Right when we entered the park, my family and I had to visit the new Car's Land. It's just as cool as I imagined. Pro-tip: wait in the single line for a shorter wait time (we waited 10 minutes for Radiator Springs. Afterwards, we explored the park. I'm so sad that they replaced the giant peach swings. But, I finally tried a Disneyland corn dog. (yes I know that's a weird thing to note, but I've wanting to try it)

Anyways, we went to Disneyland after lunch. We visited some of our favorite rides: Astro Blaster, Space Mountain, Matterhorn, and Indiana Jones. My dad and I got to ride Matterhorn twice which was a nice surprise. Our car was pulled to the side for a while, so the workers let us ride again after that. Plus, I got to get Dole Whip. I don't know if it's something in it, but it's freaking delicious. 

We ended the night back in California Adventure to watch World of Color. I've always heard great things about it. Boy, it surpassed expectations. I don't know what to say other than, check it out if you can. Best way to end a great day.

Here's to one last California Adventure before I leave for Boston. I really hope you enjoyed that pun. Maybe it's not my last Cali-venture, but it's definitely one of them.




0 comments: