Hollywood Foodventure.

11:21 PM Unknown 0 Comments



Featured: Chibiscus | Mashti Malone's Icecream
Spicy Pork Ramen | Turkish Coffee & Saffron Rosewater with Pistachio | Pistacho

I'm one of those weirdos who likes to yelp different dessert places in random cities. I even have a list bookmarked of all the places I would like to visit. Every time I happen to be the area of a place, I always make sure to stop by and give it a try. 

So recently, my parents and I went hiking in Hollywood. Unfortunately, we couldn't hike up to the sign since it was closed. So, we just walked around the Hollywood Lake. Honestly, it was a pretty boring track to walk around. It think it's just one of those places you run or bike around. 

Afterwards, my dad wanted to try a ramen place in West Hollywood. I ordered Spicy Pork Ramen. Although, I have poor spice tolerance, but I'm always up for some good spicy ramen. I have to say the noodles were the best part. 

Anyways, I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try a new ice-cream place. (yes I know most of my posts include ice-cream) But hey, I'm on the search for the best ice-cream in California (before I leave to the east coast). Plus, Mashti Malone's was nearby; they've been bookmarked on my yelp account for a while. Their reviews are beyond the charts. And let me tell you, they live up to the hype. They have the best coffee ice-cream I've ever had. It's not like other coffee ice-cream that is basically all sugar and barely any coffee. This ice-cream tasted of good strong coffee. 5/5 would go again.

If you have a favorite ice-cream joint, please tell me! I'd love to add to my "must try" list. 


0 comments: