Safety Not Guaranteed.

8:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments






Featured: Newport Beach | Downtown Brea
When: 7/10/14 | 7/11/14

You know that movie, Safety Not Guaranteed? Well this post is not like the movie. Except for the fact that some sketchy stuff happened this weekend (and it was not all that safe).

First off, my friends and I went out for drinks on Thursday. By drinks I mean crazy boba concoctions. I have the privilege of not having to work on Friday, meaning I can stay up late on Thursdays! Woohoo! Anyways my friends and I didn't feel like ending the night. In retrospect, we should've had some plan to do something at the beach. But it was fun nonetheless. We just walked around haha. We did touch the water! It was crazy because there was a a huge drop from the sand to the water. I thought I was going to slip and be swept away by the waves. But no, it was fine. 

Then the Friday after, I spent the day chilling with friends. I unexpectedly competed in an ice cream eating contest. Nope, not for me. Although I love ice cream, I liked to take my time eating it. We also celebrated my friend's "birthday." Ahaha I told our waitress that it was her birthday without her knowing. Anyways, afterwards we had time to kill. We decided to climb up to the Brea sign. Lessons of the day: (1) always wear spandex under your dress because you never know what you're going to do (2) trespass at night (3) bad ideas sometimes lead to some pretty awesome memories (4) don't do this kids.

With an empty schedule my summer seems to be really busy. I like it.

0 comments: